That time of the month

Quite frankly, I think I write about my time of the month more than any other recurrent issue in my life. Why? I really don't know why but here I go again.


Having a very hard and long day, I begin to feel you presence.
 I know how condescending you are.
 I know you announce your coming two or three day before you arrive.
 You started doing this the moment I told you that I didn't like the way you came unannounced.
 Thanks for the heads up but it never really seems to be much different to me.

 Why must you always come with so much pain?
 Why must you always change my mood?
 Why do you come with different forms of emotions?
 I remember one time you came and you got me all up in my feelings and I told this odd guy that I loved him. I lied and I blame you.

 I remember how I stopped wearing the colour white because of your ways of making sure everyone knows you are around.
 I need us to strike a deal.

 My friend told me that you come to visit her once in three months.
 Can you do the same for me? Can you be good to me and spare me this stress.
 I am at a very critical place in my life and i need all the focus I can get.
 Please do this for me for 2 years and I will never ask you for anything again.
 Let me know what you decide.


Yours Faithfully,

Munyale. 

Comments

Popular Posts