Ruminating

Do you still think of me? 
Am I one of those girls that when I’m not around you miss my presence? 
Do you miss my voice? 
Do you miss my face? 

Do you miss the way I talk? 
The softness in my voice that only comes out when we talk? 
Do you miss my stories?
Do you miss the way I call your name? 

Do you miss the mystery that I am? 
The fact that I tell you stuff but you know I’m still hiding something? 
Do you miss my smile? 
Do you miss me?

I ask because it’s been 2 weeks.
I can’t stop thinking about you. 
I’ve tried to control it, 
But I have failed. 

I miss you,
I miss your presence,
I miss your voice,
I miss your face.

I miss the way you talk,
The softness in your voice was natural,
I miss your stories,
I miss the way I call your name. 

I miss the mystery about you,
I wanted to know more but you gave me so little,
You have a beautiful smile (I don’t know if I ever told you this) and I miss it,

I miss my friend.

Comments

Popular Posts