I am fine, I hope

I try to tell myself this to often these days. I have been trying to reduce the way I react to little things that can be easily overlooked. This has been a difficult process because I am a born over thinker. Like my father before me, I can worry for the world and I tend to carry baggage that need not be moved.

I am working on myself though, I am making conscious efforts to change. However, I am forced to wonder if this is healthy. Is it health to ignore somethings some people might consider critical? Is it okay for me to keep telling myself "I'm fine" even though I know i am not? Is it okay to lock my emotions up and suppress the shit out of them? Would i be a better person? Would i be a happier person?

You see, I'm doing it again. I'm over thinking. 

Comments

Popular Posts