BITTER SWEET LOVE


Sometimes I am so pissed when you show up unannounced. 
I'm like, how can someone be so rude to not even make an attempt to call before coming. 
Everyone says that before you come you give them a hint but you never pay me the same respect. 
Some have even told me you have a pattern. 
Well, I tried following that pattern but you have a way of surprising me. 

Sometimes, I wish you would just go way, I wish you would just take away all the bitter feelings you bring, I wish you would spare me the horror every month. 
But no, it's like you've made it your entire role to cause me pain. Do you really mean to do this? 

Then again, I must say that deep down I am always exited to see you. 
Not because I like you but because when I see you I know that I have one less thing to worry about in life. 
To know that with every passing month you give me the hope and good chances of procreation. To know that despite your busy schedule you take out time to check up on me. I mean, every time I see you it's a rollercoaster of emotions and I guess that's why they call it bitter sweet love. 

Comments

Popular Posts