Dear Children,

I used to have this friend. We were so close. We told each other everything. She would tell me her thoughts and I would share my deepest insecurities with her. Anyway, we stopped being friends and this is why. You see, this is the problem with humans and it's the reason why God kicked us out of the garden. We aren't loyal, even to the ones we love. I told this girl every problem I had in my relationship, she used it against me and took what was mine. Now keep in mind that this happened over 4 years ago but this situation taught me all I needed to know about man. First, you can't change anyone. Second, you can't force anyone to do what you want them to do or be what you want them to be. Third, everyone lies. She stabbed me in the back, but I don't blame her because loyalty is the hardest thing for a human to do. Married people would know more about this than me. 

The point I'm trying to make here is, if you want something to stay secrete, let it stay and die with you. The moment you tell another living soul, that's the end. Because loyalty is an illusion people create to give you a sense of safety. Don't ever forget this. 

Comments

Popular Posts