A Good Cry is Necessary

I remember a time when I used to think crying made you weak. I used to see people cry and be like 'Such a weakly', but thank God for the ability to learn and unlearn. Now I know better. 

I remember the first day I really gave in. The last time I had cried before then was when my grandmother died. I remember all that happened that day. It was like the whole world was against me. Nothing was going right and to top it all, my phone and wallet was stolen.

 I got to the house and went up to my room. I sat on my bed and thought. Then I felt the tears rushing to my eyes, before i could fight their string will to come out, my face was wet. i decided to go with the flow. I cried so loud that my mum heard me from her room. Then I curled up with my pillow and slept. The next day, I felt like a baby. My only worry in the word was what to eat for breakfast. And just like that, I found the cure. 



A Good Cry is Necessary and Important. On this note, I recommend a good cry at least once every week. 

Comments

Popular Posts